- 8:30am Worship – Childcare available
- 9:45-10:45 Fellowship Hour & Sunday School for all ages
- 11:00am Worship – Childcare available
- Fellowship Hour (on the 1st Sunday of the month)
- 7:00-7:30 pm Simple Prayer
Our worship is grounded in the traditions of the Church and enlivened by the Holy Spirit! “Traditional but not stuffy” is what our pastor calls it…
Here at St. Matthew’s, we celebrate the liturgical seasons of the Church year, include all ages in our worship, and enjoy powerful music. We believe when we gather in worship something will happen!
Members of the congregation participate in worship through reading Scripture, designing flower arrangements and seasonal decor, ushering, greeting, creating bulletin art, preaching, sharing testimonies, singing in the choir, playing in the bell choir, performing in musical ensembles, serving Holy Communion, and more.
Come just as you are and join us for worship!