- Be a Central Hub Site collection point for local UMC Churches and other faith based/civic organizations with scheduled dates for collection in support of our conference Regional UMVIM program and the needs of UMCOR.
- Have monthly scheduled work teams go to Mission Central in PA. Providing a means for more youth and adults to experience Local UMVIM efforts through work in our church and at Mission Central in PA.
- Have monthly assembly of Cards for Candy Bags, gather and assemble Health Kits, School Kits and Candy Bags as the need arises, promoting fellowship opportunities for youth and adults.
- Be a resource to recycle goods for those in need, thereby being good stewards of our earth.
- Accept the support from Missions Central through training, advertising, transportation assistance and packing materials.
- Be a catalyst to bring churches to the awareness of the Ministries of Missions Central in PA through our Regional UMVIM and other ecumenical outreach.
- Become a source bring more churches to the awareness of the Ministries of Mission Central Hub in PA through our Regional UMVIM and other programs.
- Generate more public awareness of our church and how we reach out with “Open Doors and Open Hearts” with the love of Christ Jesus.
If you have questions, please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.