The United Methodist Women is the largest denominational faith organization for women with approximately 800,000 members whose mission is fostering spiritual growth, developing leaders, and advocating for justice. The United Methodist Women provides annual scholarships for local qualifying students in the St. Matthew’s Early Education Center and supports a variety of local and conference missions. For additional information, contact us at email@example.com.
2018 Winter and Spring Calendar Events
- Wednesdays in Feb/March- Lenten Suppers
- March 24- Lenten Brunch
United Methodist Women Circles
Each group or circle, is a small group in which fellowship is experienced and Bible-based study material is discussed. Each group meets monthly.
- Agape- 1st Thursday of month- 9:30am in church parlor- Leader: Jane Anderson
- Evening- 2nd Monday of the month- 7:30pm in members’ homes- Leader: Peggy Smith
- Koinonia*- 3rd Monday of the month- 7pm in church parlor- Leaders: Mary McClurg, Lisa Klein
- Martha*- 2nd Friday of the month- 9:30am in church parlor- Leader: Abby Dunne
- Susanna Wesley- 3rd Wednesday of the month- 7pm in members’ homes- Leader: Pat Bond